Photo via: northcountrynest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Create a Distressed, Faux Farmhouse Shiplap Finish Not ready to commit to a whole wall but love the shiplap look? Learn how to add a faux plank look to furniture and distress new wood to give a weathered wood effect! Cathie & Steve use FolkArt Milk Paint and FolkArt Home Decor Chalk to upcycle an 80s coffee table into a coastal inspired statement piece in the latest episode of Furniture Flip.
- DIY farmhouse table – LOVE!!!! Scott and I have a rather large table and I want to change things up when we do move. This looks like a fun project! Britt, you will have to help me!!!!
- If you love the Farmhouse Style…you are going to adore this collection of Industrial Farmhouse DIY Projects! From Galvanized Steel to Industrial Pipes!!!
- How to install a plank ceiling using tongue and groove pine planks for a farmhouse look in any room. chatfieldcourt.com
- How to Add a Wood Plank Wall to your Home
- wood plank ceiling. Im wild about wood things. Wood ceiling, or wood floors, or even a wood wall… I heart you.
- Clothing Rack, Pipe Rack, Industrial Decor, Laundry Room Decoration, Galvanized Decor, Laundry Rack, Rustic Laundry Sign, Wood Clothing Rack by LittleFences on Etsy
- Favorite Vintage Industrial Farmhouse Lights Under $50
- Industrial Farmhouse Dining Room Makeover | LittleRedBrickHouse.com
- Learn how to make your own farmhouse DIY address post! This super easy DIY project will add some serious curb appeal to your home.
- Farmhouse Glass Kitchen Sign – My Life From Home | farmhouse style | how to make a glass farmhouse sign | DIY | upcycled frame project | glass sign | kitchen sign | Silhouette project | farmhouse style projects | crafts
- industrial craft table