Photo via: kleinworthco.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This handcrafted mail organizer and key holder is a beautiful rustic and functional piece for any home. Each organizer measures 12 inches wide and 6 inches in height. The box is 2.5 inches in depth. Comes equipped with 2 key hooks. Hardware for hanging each box is attached. It is large enough to accommodate a variety of letters, magazines and small packages. Mailbox comes fully assembled. Simply open the package and hang on the wall. Each design is hand sanded and stained to add an even more rustic appeal. STAY IN TOUCH ———————- Facebook www.facebook.com/deanpennandpaper Pinterest www.pinterest.com Deanpennpins Instagram DeanPenn
- Ana White | Build a Grandy Sliding Door Console | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans Sliding door console plans gray gallery wall rustic modern farmhouse style diy barn door track living room design ideas by catherine
- Rustic Industrial European Square Horseshoe Sliding Steel Barn Wood Door Closet Hardware Track FREE SHIPPING by TheWhiteShanty on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/204750411/rustic-industrial-european-square
- Useful in gardens, tomato cages are also ripe for repurposing as pretty plant stands. Cut off the spiky feet with a clipper, then spray-paint the cage gold. Set it on its wide end, and fit a pot inside.
- Looking for the perfect room divider to complement your homes modern industrial or rustic chic interior? Check out a few fabulous and beautiful barn doors!
- Learn How To Make A Pair of Rustic Barn Doors
- Try out these tips to install a barn door for less! Budget friendly ideas, repurpose, tips, and links!
- Free Barn Door Baby Gate Plans! barn_door baby_gate I dont need a baby gate but I sure do love this idea. Maybe it could be adjusted to make a bigger door.
- Loving this gray and modern barn door. Choosing the perfect shade of gray was difficult, but it turned out perfectly. Come learn how to build your own DIY barn door with a twist. So much better than old bypass doors.
- Build a modern barn door in a contemporary 4 panel style for $50. Blogger provides a complete how to and plans.
- Why NOT to DIY Barn door hardware? One reason…it was so inexpensive to use this one! Read the other helpful tips and resources.
- Sliding Barn Door Building Plan on /Remodelaholic/