Photo via: steampunkary.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Located in Parkside at Skybrook North in Huntersville, NC, The Salvadore is surrounded by a natural setting of pristine farm land, rolling hills and beautiful woods. This resort-style community will offer world-class recreation, hundreds of acres of open space, athletic fields and more! Follow the link to learn more about this community and our model home.
- Fresh Spring Table Setting Ideas We love botanical designs and color palettes, especially now that Greenery is this year’s Pantone Color of the Year. Incorporating fresh greenery into your home decor is gorgeous in the warmer months, but it can require a lot of maintenance, and it can also get pricey. Our favorite alternative has always…
- DIY Faux Hide Rug via Charming in Charlotte www.charmingincharlotte.blogspot.com
- 48 Creative Ideas for the 4th of July Decorations Independence Day is the perfect occasion to show how much you love your country, and 4th of July decorations will help you to do it. This article contains simple ideas how to decorate your house and your garden. This process will not take you much time and money, and your guests will be amazed at your creativity.http://glaminati.com/ideas-4th-of-july-decorations/
- Modern Victorian
- Prospect Cottage and its garden on the shingle spit of Dungeness in Kent could not have been more of a contrast to the previous three gardens we had visited on our holiday. Pashley Manor, Great Dixter and Sissinghurst all artfully conjured up what most of us would think of as true English gardens; roses in…
- Vegetable watercolor painting, Herb print, Fruit print, Kitchen art, Set of 3 print, Botanical print, Art for kitchen, Colorful home decor
- DIY Table Top Fire Bowls! • Check out these wonderful table top fire bowl projects! Easy…. and they look great in any garden or outdoor space!!
- Fun Faux Succulent Projects including a gnome garden, fairy in a teacup and more! succulents | plants | terrarium
- Getting your backyard ready for summer doesn’t have to be hard or expensive. In fact, there are many things that you can do that will cost very little and will make a massive improvement in your outdoor living spaces. From planting a small flower garden to sprucing up your outdoor…
- Grow a Mini Vertical Garden in Printing Press Drawers
- This gorgeous Vintage Wagon Garden Planter is an easy DIY home container gardening idea you can put together in 30 minutes or less — no tools required! (ad) GrowGardensNotLandfills