Photo via: delineateyourdwelling.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Table top Christmas trees are a perfect way to add festive decor to small spaces. The Martha Stewart Living Holiday Collections are available exclusively at @homedecorators.
- Craft Painting – Martha Stewart Kitchen Accessories
- modern tree stump planter
- Part of Design Sponges recent before and after series was this chalkboard table. Kate and her partner found the wooden table on craigslist for 75 bucks. They added three coats of custom chalkboard paint to create a unique interactive dining table. In all, the project cost a skimpy $100.
- Amazing DIY home decor projects using spray paint!
- 21+ budget friendly and simple ways to make a space more exciting and interesting! Add texture, color and design using wallpaper, paint, textiles and more!
- 12 Ideas for Budget-Friendly Decor Updates Using Spray Paint
- I love spotting a good IKEA hack. And this one blew me away. Sara Eslami took the DUKTIG play kitchen ($99, check out the before) and gave it an update using only: Ikea TAG Handles, Butcher Block Contact Paper, LED stick-on lights, spray paint (white, gold, and primer), poster board and sharpie (for the subway tiles). Brilliant! P.S. Two more Ikea …
- Turn an old piece of art into a chalkboard! Head to Chez Thrift and The ReUstore and check out our selection of paintings!
- Chalkboard Painted Filing Cabinet
- 16 Easy and Inexpensive Home Decor Ideas – Becoming Martha
- If you’re a party-hosting newbie and freaking out about throwing your debut soiree this summer — just chill. We’re about to spoil you with stellar ideas that will dazzle your guests so much they’ll probably start calling you Martha S. Keep reading for clever party theme, decor, and food ideas to keep