Photo via: rusticdecors.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Teepee shelf Please contact us for $10 postage in Melbourne. Please be aware that this product may take 1 to 3 weeks to ship depending on order demand at that time. All of our shelves are handmade to order and we endeavour to have the product in your hands as quickly as possible. You can organise a rush order with us for an additional $25. This teepee shaped shelf/ shadow box is an original design from Ah Ah and is handmade from pine. This contemporary design is an amazing way to decorate your childs nursery or bedroom. It can be placed on the wall next to other shadow boxes or shelves and looks great with a garland or bunting draped across it. You can choose from 8 colours to suit the theme of your room. Bright mint, light mint, pink, white, pastel blue, pastel yellow, grey and black. Dimensions: Approximately 56 cm x 34 cm x 10 cm. Unit hangs simply by slipping the top of the triangle over a nail or screw. So easy to hang! You might also like to add 3M picture hanging velcro strips to avoid any further movement. All shelves are handmade and therefore may vary slightly. Feel free to contact us. We would love for you to follow us on Instagram @ahahonline.
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Rustic Pallet Wall Shelf @istandarddesign
- DIY Rustic Stick Basket: Never throw away the paint stir sticks next time! Check out this one, you will find you can use them to a beautiful and inexpensive basket as a decorative centerpiece or as stylish storage on a shelf.
- Burlap bulletin boards with nail head trim gallery wall from At the Picket Fence.com
- Add a vintage country look to your bedroom with a feed sack-covered headboard. A large feed sack provides enough fabric to cover a twin-size headboard. Staple two layers of batting over the front side of a piece of plywood, then staple the feed sack on top of the batting. Pull the fabric taut as you add staples to the center of each side and then as you work your way to the corners. For a stunning finish, nail a piece of architectural salvage to the top of the upholstered headboard.
- This is a great idea if a person is going to sell the products in an exhibition because it shows the dresses and the shoes in a proper manner. This idea of creating cloths hanger cum shoe rack works well if a person thinks placing closet in the room will look odd.
- We have been in our new house for going on 4 months now and I am still getting organized. As you can easily imagine, I have a decent amount of clothing and shoes (too much, haha). Keeping it all organized can be a struggle. I like to keep everything I need to get ready in …
- Diy mid-century inspired wall unit
- Entertainment Center Tv Stand Reclaimed Wood Media Console Wall Unit… ($1,895) ❤ liked on Polyvore featuring home, furniture, storage & shelves, entertainment units, console tables & cabinets, grey, home & living, living room furniture, grey media console and media console
- Make a nifty DIY Ottoman from an Ikea Crate and an old pair of jeans. Handy bit of storage too which can be personalized by stenciling your name.
- Love my crate shelves
- 5 Ways to Style a Wooden Crate Bathroom Vanity