Photo via: pneumaticaddict.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Modern Navy Nightstand Makeover – brepurposed
- Mint and Gold Star Stenciled wall for a little girls bedroom makeover
- With some easy steps, I ended up doing a makeover on my small front porch. Definitely worth the effort! | via Stay gold Autumn
- Get Glowing! A Practically Free DIY Face Scrub This glow inducing recipe is all too easy, you probably already own all of the ingredients and is as follows: In a small bowl mix One tablespoon of brown sugar A generous squeeze of honey A teaspoon of olive oil Mix until its one unified,
- I love spotting a good IKEA hack. And this one blew me away. Sara Eslami took the DUKTIG play kitchen ($99, check out the before) and gave it an update using only: Ikea TAG Handles, Butcher Block Contact Paper, LED stick-on lights, spray paint (white, gold, and primer), poster board and sharpie (for the subway tiles). Brilliant! P.S. Two more Ikea …
- This is such a great way to makeover a headboard, just by using a drop cloth! Find the tutorial at aheartfilledhome.com
- Blue Painted Buffet Makeover! Stunning furniture makeovers using color! | Thirty Eighth Street
- Distressed Charcoal Scroll Mirror Makeover | blesserhouse.com – How to distress non-wood materials without sanding using Vaseline. This is smart! The lazy girls way to distress. 😉
- A plain white, boring builder grade space gets a rustic modern master bedroom makeover using DIY home improvement tricks and decor shopping on a budget.
- Honey, lets do this!! Painted Outdoor DIY Rug with a stencil and paint! Less expensive, lasts longer, and never gets mildewy or yucky like a typical outdoor rug!!! A popular summer DIY project from www.heatherednest.com
- Useful in gardens, tomato cages are also ripe for repurposing as pretty plant stands. Cut off the spiky feet with a clipper, then spray-paint the cage gold. Set it on its wide end, and fit a pot inside.
- Coral, Gold, Champagne, and Black – Free Color Swatches ordered at MagnetStreet.com IN LOVE!