Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- small basement ideas pictures. home decor and interior decorating ideas. basement renovation. cozy cozy cozy!
- DEFINITELY need to do this! Great idea.. I have all my stuff just scattered and it would make it more organized! The House of Smiths – Home DIY Blog – Interior Decorating Blog – Decorating on a Budget Blog 1773 242 2 Lindsay Black New ideas for home Correy Smith A pinboard like this would be perfect for my wife. My wife is starting her second year as a 6th grade teacher and she would absolutely love to have a pinboard like this for her class. Since the one that she has doesnt do her well an…
- Bathroom decorating ideas – decor, interior design, accessories, rug, paint, color, vanity, cabinet, countertop, storage, light fixture, clutter, window treatments, curtain, blinds, shades
- Easy 4th of July Outdoor Decorating Ideas | If you are looking for some DIY outdoor decorations for your Independence Day party, this list has lots of simple ideas for patriotic decor that look great and wont cost a lot. to make
- Great ideas for creating colorful, rustic fall porch decor and outdoor fall decorating ideas. Love the mix of purples and yellows – a fresh take for fall!
- Add summer coziness and relaxed beauty to your outdoor home spaces with these 12 stylish DIY decor ideas for your porch, deck and patio!
- Learn how to build a set of easy interior window shutters to dress up any room. You dont need special tools and it will only cost about $20!
- Getting your backyard ready for summer doesn’t have to be hard or expensive. In fact, there are many things that you can do that will cost very little and will make a massive improvement in your outdoor living spaces. From planting a small flower garden to sprucing up your outdoor…
- Most people choose to decorate their windows with traditional curtains, blinds, or fabric valances. But finding the perfect covering—one that blocks the sun, ensures a degree of privacy, and matches existing decor—can be tricky. As a solution, some homeowners opt for creating their own alternative window treatments, in the process saving money and injecting personality into their spaces. Check out 12 of our favorite DIY window coverings from around the Web.
- 20+ favorite easy-to-grow fragrant flowering vines for year-round beauty. Plant them for an arbor, pergola or fence to create gorgeous outdoor rooms!
- lights, outdoor lighting. trees, patios, decks, swings, commercial grade, weatherproof, times, color, effect, chaging cafe lights, LED, enbrighten cafe, dimmable, linkable, diy, parties, celebrations, outdoor lighting, easy to use, timers,fall, winter, summer, outdoor, party, party lighting, outdoor lighting, casual lighting, never replace, weather proof, wind proof, office, patio, club, dining, pergola, impact resistance, goes in any spaces, hang, screw, poles, trees, mortar, clips, easy, easy
- How to Add a Shelf to an IKEA Expedit – 4 shelves for only $20! | www.allthingsgd.com