Photo via: heart-of-light.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a Paper Flower Chandelier
- Perfect for bringing spring inside any time of the year – giant paper flowers wall decor. Mix and match colors and the sizes of your flowers to make a stunning feature wall for your next party. Easy step by step instructions, a video tutorial, and templates to help you create the perfect flowers.
- Flower Swarovski Crystal Earrings Tutorial. Great for mom, wedding, bridesmaids, or craft fairs.
- Create a beautiful watercolor flower DIY Sharpie mug that looks like hand painted Anthropologie ceramics! Video tutorial plus tips on durable finishes. – A Piece Of Rainbow http://www.apieceofrainbow.com/watercolor-flower-diy-sharpie-mug/
- Spring in Bloom Paper Lanterns – Tutorial and template at www.LiaGriffith.com wedding diywedding paperlanterns
- Can you believe these cute geometric bowls are actually made of scrapbook paper?! Learn how to fold them following the free template and video tutorial. Cute office supply organization!
- Planting 23 Flower Containers for Summer Color
- Felt Flower Pillow
- DIY Pineapple Vase – make your own vase – flower holder –
- Giant allium and catmint – snapshot taken in Stockholm, Sweden. My favorite flower combination!
- This teapot flower arrangement is an easy DIY gift idea or for a centerpiece for a party. You can make this lovely “keep forever” arrangement with just a few items and a few minutes of your time.
- Its EASY! How to Arrange Tulips in a Basket for Spring Home Decor – Flower Arranging Tips YOU CAN DO!