Photo via: hobbylobby.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a custom craft table using Ikea Kallax shelves and a tabletop. This is a DIY table that you can make for your craft room. An easy DIY craft tutorial idea.
- Make a glass marble tabletop with dollar store bags of glass gemstones & some resin
- Learn how to make a full length mirror from DIY Pete. http://diypete.com/mirror These make great gifts for the special person in your life. woodworking mirror woodframe reclaimedwood
- A good attractive mirror is one of the keys of interior decor. More often than not it’s the go-to element for a focal point of a room and there’s a good reason for that. Mirrors are often used to make the room seem bigger and lighter as well. There’s little reason to argue why you …
- Pottery Barn Knock Off Mirror on iheartnaptime.com
- cabinet between sinks in master- I want to do this….not in these colors, but its what I have in mind! builder grade mirror be damned!
- CandleHolder, Diy, HomeDécor, Lamp, Mirror, Oyster, OysterShells, Shell, Upcycled Its the first time we share with you some ideas of decorations made from upcycled Oyster shells! Oyster shells are relatively easy to find, you can find some of them directly on beaches, but also you can ask for restaurants if they can keep some
- DIY: hanging mirror
- DIY Starburst Mirror | Room Decor | Gift Ideas | Easy Crafts For Kids
- DIY: amethyst mirror
- DIY Sunburst Mirror
- DIY Wooden Floor Standing Mirror with the most Useful Shelf