Photo via: decorpad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Our current house has an unfinished basement that Ive spent many hours dreaming about renovating into a recreation room. A space where I had an office area, the kids had room to play, and we had space to spread out and watch television. Somewhere tucked away from the rest of the house so that I wouldnt be mortified every time someone popped by. You know, because we live in our living space and all. Which means its always cluttered, my laptop and notes are often sprawled all over the sofa and, because we have an open concept house, everyone gets a nice view of what we had for breakfast if Im not on top of the dishwasher thing. Which is why, after the awful news that our landlord is selling our house, I had to start thinking about what we needed in this next phase of our lives. We made a playroom out of one of the bedrooms upstars and I moved the boys in together. Thats worked moderately well except the boys need way more supervision than I can give when theyre upstairs and Im working in the living room. FASD is fun like that. And thats not likely to change much as they get older. So were looking for a space with a finished basement where I can create an office space, a play room, and a media/family room for all of us to hang out together. Since I live in a small town, the reality is, well take whats out there and make due but a girl can dream, right? [AdSense-B] Here are some of my favorite basement rec rooms that Im pinning away to my Family Room Board these days. (Seriously. What did we do before Pinterest?) I included shopping links (affiliate links…see our full disclosure here) to help you build a similar look. I tried to choose items that were close and the lowest cost when I looked for shopping links. Happy browsing. Love the greys, the navy feature wall and the use of space in this basement from Apartment Therapy sectional || basket || wall clock || plaid pillow || area rug || red chairs We already have a blue sofa. Hmmm, I can see this working for us. This color palette really brightens up what could be a very dark space. Plus, that craft space behind the sofa? Love. drum light || sofa (similar) || ottoman (similar)|| throw || rug || shelving unit How awesome is this open storage under the TV from Thrifty Decor Chick? I think even my guys could tidy up with this amount of storage. baskets || white shelving units || floating shelves Love these gorgeous built ins featured on Houzz. sectional || desk (similar) || desk chair || grey pillow || gold desk lamp || planters Maybe we can squeeze in a bar area like this one featured on Zillow. mercury glass bottles || tray || decorative leaf tray Great media seating area although I worry about how cold leather can get in a basement. Might need to get lots of throws 😉 leather sofa Love the dark ceiling and tin wall in this finished rec room on Houzz. sectional || chair with ottoman || yellow pillow || basket chair || rug || art (similar) Another great ceiling in a finished basement from Houzz. white sectional || red pillows || pool table Love the way they used the area under the stairs to build in the TV and storage at Board and Vellum. And we cant ignore those gorgeous built ins on the back wall, either. sectional || ottoman || rug (similar) || basket || The paint and accent colors make this basement living area from Beach House in the City so light and bright. Love it! sectional || ottoman || chaise || aqua throw || art (similar)|| blue pillows || coral pillows || lamp Are you inspired to remake your basement yet? Pin it to save it!
- Teepee shelf Please contact us for $10 postage in Melbourne. Please be aware that this product may take 1 to 3 weeks to ship depending on order demand at that time. All of our shelves are handmade to order and we endeavour to have the product in your hands as quickly as possible. You can organise a rush order with us for an additional $25. This teepee shaped shelf/ shadow box is an original design from Ah Ah and is handmade from pine. This contemporary design is an amazing way to decorate your childs nursery or bedroom. It can be placed on the wall next to other shadow boxes or shelves and looks great with a garland or bunting draped across it. You can choose from 8 colours to suit the theme of your room. Bright mint, light mint, pink, white, pastel blue, pastel yellow, grey and black. Dimensions: Approximately 56 cm x 34 cm x 10 cm. Unit hangs simply by slipping the top of the triangle over a nail or screw. So easy to hang! You might also like to add 3M picture hanging velcro strips to avoid any further movement. All shelves are handmade and therefore may vary slightly. Feel free to contact us. We would love for you to follow us on Instagram @ahahonline.
- Top right with sectional againsnt one wall and loveseat/ chair on the other? To keep window light coming in.
- How tall should a console table be when it’s placed behind a sofa? Decorating Your Living Room: Must-Have Tips | Driven by Decor
- WEBSTA @ farahmerhi_ – My formal living room is bright from all the sun this morning! interiordesign
- Grey walls and flooring, with a charcoal sofa, set a sophisticated to this living room while colourful accessories add a vibe
- 11 Ways to Light Up Your Living Room| Living Room, Living Room Lighting, How to Light Your Living Room, Living Room Decor, How to Decorate Your Living Room, Living Room lighting Ideas and Inspiration, Home Decor, Cheap Home Decor, Home Decor Tips.
- buy a cheap light, dip it in concrete, connect a colored cord and spray the inside with same color as cord…
- Framed photographs can arranged on the wall above the sofa,coffee table, storage cabinets or fireplace mantel in your living room. Description from lushome.com.
- Kitchen art • Colorful kitchen decor • Fruit print • Vegetable art print • Herb watercolor • Mixed of fruit painting • Kitchen print This set of fruit, vegetable and herb art includes 3 prints. They are a reproduction of my original watercolor painting. I combine and arrange them in a rhythmic way. It will fill your kitchen or living room with fresh atmosphere! SMALL & MEDIUM SIZE PRINT • 4×6 / 5×7 / 8×10 / 11×14 / 12×18 / 13×19 • Printed on heavy weight, acid free fine art card with texture. It adds a tactile feel to the watercolor painting. • Unframed and unmatted • Signed • Sealed in a cello sleeve with thick backing cardboards LARGE SIZE PRINT • 16×20 / 18×24 / 20×30 / 24×36 • Printed on a matt surface photo paper • Unframed and unmatted • Rolled within a tube mailer See all my paintings at www.etsy.com/shop/colorzen Copyrights @ Tinarosa Tam. All rights reserved. Copyrights are not transferable with sale.
- 20. Build a narrow sofa table to place behind your couch! Perfect for drinks when theres no room for a coffee table. | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- A good attractive mirror is one of the keys of interior decor. More often than not it’s the go-to element for a focal point of a room and there’s a good reason for that. Mirrors are often used to make the room seem bigger and lighter as well. There’s little reason to argue why you …