Photo via: hellofarmhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Hydrangea Wreath for your Front Door! ~ at TheFrugalGirls.com ~ pretty up your house and add some curb appeal with this easy and beautiful wreath! wreaths burlap thefrugalgirls
- See how easy it is to turn a old ikea find at a garage sale into something that will add some farmhouse charm to your home | The $5 Garage Sale Ikea Lack Make Over | www.raggedy-bits.com
- Disclosure: This post is in partnership with True Value. I don’t know about you, but I think the outside of your home is just as important as the inside. I’m talking about curb appeal. I feel like I’m still trying to get the inside of our home just right. But when you live in Seattle and it’s…
- How to Add Curb Appeal 4 easy tips to do now refreshrestyle.com
- This four season hand and fingerprint tree is a DIY keepsake craft and gift that kids can make. A unique handmade gift idea for Christmas, Mothers Day, Fathers Day or any other occasion. Learn how to make your own with the easy to follow tutorial. Make one with your kids today!
- How To Make Faux Metallic Rubbing Wax! – The Graphics Fairy. Part of the make your own Craft Supplies series! This is a fun technique for making this useful concoction, so that you can easily add a metallic finish to your crafts and DIY Home Decor projects!
- DIY monarch butterfly peg dolls are super easy to make. A simple wooden toy doll for pretend or imaginative play. They also add a lovely summer element to your home decor and are perfect for displaying on nature tables.
- DIY Twine Garden Lanterns: Twine is the perfect material to add the rustic warm and charm to your decor. This twine garden lantern is super easy and quick to make.
- These DIY Tailgate Party Coasters are easy to make and fun to add to your Super Bowl Party this February. Enjoy the game with this decor craft idea and simple tutorial.
- DIY Scented Fire Starters – Need help starting a fire? Make your own scented fire starter for the best campfire ever. This DIY project is fun and easy to do.
- DIY Pom Pom Pillow – Fun DIY Home Decor project for fall – yarn pom pom – trendy pillow – throw pillow DIY – How to make your own pillow – how to make pom poms – crafts – fall crafts – fall decor
- Create your own faux shiplap wall with less than $75 and materials from your local hardware store. Print your free tutorial and add some Fixer Upper farmhouse style decor to your own home!