Photo via: kincommunity.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get four of our unique bathroom prints at a discounted price! These prints are a wonderful, unique addition to your bathroom and are a great conversation piece. • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • FAST PRODUCTION TIME (1-3 BUSINESS DAYS!) WITH INSURED USPS SHIPPING WITH FREE TRACKING! PRINT DETAILS: We use 100% jute burlap with a laminated backing to prolong the life of the print and prevent any fraying of the fabric. We offer our burlap prints in two colors, natural and cream, and can custom cut the print to the following sizes: 5 x 7, 8 x 10, 11 x 14 and 11 x 17. The burlap pictured has been custom cut to 8.5 x 11 but designed to fit best in an 11 x 14” frame with an 8 x 10” mat. If you have any questions about the sizing, please feel free to contact us! All prints are shipped securely in a heavy duty bubble mailer. PLEASE NOTE: This listing is for the PRINT ONLY. This enables you to save money on any shipping costs. This also allows you to truly customize your print by choosing a frame that best suits your personal style. LOVE THE FRAME PICTURED? GREAT! It’s available for purchase here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/214544913/add-a-frame-to-your-burlap-or-cardstock?ref=shop_home_active_5 SHIPPING: Average production time for custom prints is 1-2 business days while standard prints ship within 1 business day. Domestic orders are shipped via USPS and arrive within 2-5 business days of purchase. Please allow 2-3 weeks for standard USPS First Class International orders. NEED YOUR ORDER SOONER? No problem! You can purchase the Rush Shipping Upgrade here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/221979134/rush-shipping-upgrade-priority-mail?ref=shop_home_active_2 PREFER A CUSTOM PRINT? We can absolutely do that for you. If you have any ideas dont hesitate to ask. We’re here to help! E-mail us at email@example.com for more information. MILSOMADE offers a large variety of quality, unique, personalized gifts for every occasion: | Rustic Wedding Décor | Personalized Wedding Gifts | Anniversary Gifts | Engagement Gifts | Housewarming Gifts | Rustic Home Décor | Kitchen Décor | Seasonal Décor | Valentine’s Day Gifts | Holiday Décor | Bridal Shower Gifts | Baby Shower Gifts | Nursery Décor | Birthday Gifts | Gifts for Couples | Gifts for Grandparents |Gifts for Mom |Gifts for Dad |Gifts for Parents| Gifts for Grandma |Gifts for Grandpa |Military Family Gifts | Police Officer Gifts | Law Enforcement Gifts | Firefighter Gifts | FOLLOW US FOR UPDATES & GIVEAWAYS! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/milsomade Instagram: @MilsoMade HEAD BACK TO THE SHOP: milsomade.etsy.com • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
- Our current house has an unfinished basement that Ive spent many hours dreaming about renovating into a recreation room. A space where I had an office area, the kids had room to play, and we had space to spread out and watch television. Somewhere tucked away from the rest of the house so that I wouldnt be mortified every time someone popped by. You know, because we live in our living space and all. Which means its always cluttered, my laptop and notes are often sprawled all over the sofa and, because we have an open concept house, everyone gets a nice view of what we had for breakfast if Im not on top of the dishwasher thing. Which is why, after the awful news that our landlord is selling our house, I had to start thinking about what we needed in this next phase of our lives. We made a playroom out of one of the bedrooms upstars and I moved the boys in together. Thats worked moderately well except the boys need way more supervision than I can give when theyre upstairs and Im working in the living room. FASD is fun like that. And thats not likely to change much as they get older. So were looking for a space with a finished basement where I can create an office space, a play room, and a media/family room for all of us to hang out together. Since I live in a small town, the reality is, well take whats out there and make due but a girl can dream, right? [AdSense-B] Here are some of my favorite basement rec rooms that Im pinning away to my Family Room Board these days. (Seriously. What did we do before Pinterest?) I included shopping links (affiliate links…see our full disclosure here) to help you build a similar look. I tried to choose items that were close and the lowest cost when I looked for shopping links. Happy browsing. Love the greys, the navy feature wall and the use of space in this basement from Apartment Therapy sectional || basket || wall clock || plaid pillow || area rug || red chairs We already have a blue sofa. Hmmm, I can see this working for us. This color palette really brightens up what could be a very dark space. Plus, that craft space behind the sofa? Love. drum light || sofa (similar) || ottoman (similar)|| throw || rug || shelving unit How awesome is this open storage under the TV from Thrifty Decor Chick? I think even my guys could tidy up with this amount of storage. baskets || white shelving units || floating shelves Love these gorgeous built ins featured on Houzz. sectional || desk (similar) || desk chair || grey pillow || gold desk lamp || planters Maybe we can squeeze in a bar area like this one featured on Zillow. mercury glass bottles || tray || decorative leaf tray Great media seating area although I worry about how cold leather can get in a basement. Might need to get lots of throws 😉 leather sofa Love the dark ceiling and tin wall in this finished rec room on Houzz. sectional || chair with ottoman || yellow pillow || basket chair || rug || art (similar) Another great ceiling in a finished basement from Houzz. white sectional || red pillows || pool table Love the way they used the area under the stairs to build in the TV and storage at Board and Vellum. And we cant ignore those gorgeous built ins on the back wall, either. sectional || ottoman || rug (similar) || basket || The paint and accent colors make this basement living area from Beach House in the City so light and bright. Love it! sectional || ottoman || chaise || aqua throw || art (similar)|| blue pillows || coral pillows || lamp Are you inspired to remake your basement yet? Pin it to save it!
- Bathroom might not be your favorite room, but it still is an important one. Taking a long bath or brisk shower is a great way to make you relax after a busy working day. So you should have a unique, cozy and personalized bathroom. If you have gotten tired of your exist bathroom or want […]
- Im right in the midst of transitioning from baby to toddler room and I must say, this stunner is giving me major kid room goals. If you are a mama to a baby girl or just enjoy a gorgeous wallpaper
- Teepee shelf Please contact us for $10 postage in Melbourne. Please be aware that this product may take 1 to 3 weeks to ship depending on order demand at that time. All of our shelves are handmade to order and we endeavour to have the product in your hands as quickly as possible. You can organise a rush order with us for an additional $25. This teepee shaped shelf/ shadow box is an original design from Ah Ah and is handmade from pine. This contemporary design is an amazing way to decorate your childs nursery or bedroom. It can be placed on the wall next to other shadow boxes or shelves and looks great with a garland or bunting draped across it. You can choose from 8 colours to suit the theme of your room. Bright mint, light mint, pink, white, pastel blue, pastel yellow, grey and black. Dimensions: Approximately 56 cm x 34 cm x 10 cm. Unit hangs simply by slipping the top of the triangle over a nail or screw. So easy to hang! You might also like to add 3M picture hanging velcro strips to avoid any further movement. All shelves are handmade and therefore may vary slightly. Feel free to contact us. We would love for you to follow us on Instagram @ahahonline.
- Check out this Glam Sequin Monogram DIY on our blog, perfect for a 1st birthday, baby shower, or bridal shower! See more party ideas at CatchMyParty.com!
- Soft, warm and comfortable oversized big unisex sweater. Can be made with other colors as seen…. just let me know please, Washable for easy care. It is best to hand wash and lay flat to dry. Gently reshape if needed, however it is safe for washing machines with hand wash cycle. This item will be packaged with lots of love and care and will be shipped after payment is received. Please do not forget to read our shopping policies before ordering. Please keep in mind that the colors might be slightly different on your pc screen than the color of the item you received. And heres the link of our other Handmade Outwear & Accessories shop for your interest: http://www.etsy.com/shop/sebsurer Enjoy your shopping ! Thank you ♥
- Pirate Treasure map,Pirate Treasure Map Print. This listing is for an instant download of one JPG file of this Artwork. You will not receive any physical product but instead will get one digital file of the print wich can be printed at home or by your favorite professional printer shop. Item details: High resolution 300 dpi JPG Size: 20 X 16 inch (50,8 X 40,6 cm) Please Note that the colors may vary slightly from what you see on screen,depending on the printing service chosen.Also,the final result highly depends on the print quality and paper used. Frame is for illustration and does not include. Your download will not include the Watermark either. 1. Once youwe purchased this listing you be redirected to the Download section 2. Download the file 3. Save&print it and then frame or gift it. Please Note,this is a digital download only. No physical product will be shipped. All Artwork has been created and design by Alex Printable Art. Please do not forward or share this image. It is for your personal use only. All right are reserved by Alex Printable Art. Due to the nature of this product, there are no refunds on this purchase. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please let me know and will make my best effort to help resolve any issues. Thank you very much for visiting my shop. Please check back, Im adding to the shop daily.
- If you like making crafts and need a special area to work on your projects, a craft table might come in handy. Thanks to the creative minds and skillful hands of the DIY enthusiasts, now you can build your own craft table right from home. This modern craft table is very …
- Hi beautiful friends! I’m so honored to have you over for a little holiday hangout sesh. If you had told me a year ago that I would be a part of a Christmas home tour with Country Living Magazine, I would have snort laughed. Seriously. I am absolutely humbled to be a part of this incrediblyRead more
- Make a kids chore chart from an old cookie sheet. If you have young kids and old cookie sheets, this DIY craft is for you.
- Karyn’s daughter, Grace, made a cute pine cone bird feeder at daycare last week. This is a clever kids craft idea that I may have to try with my nieces and nephew! In This Post:Pine Cone Bird FeederSupplies NeededInstructions Pine Cone Bird Feeder Supplies Needed Image Source: Camping Field Guide Long Skinny Pine Cone Peanut Butter Birdseed String Instructions To make the pine cone bird feeder: Roll a small skinny pine cone in peanut butter. Then roll the pine cone in birdseed. Attach a string to hang outside and watch the birds! For more detailed instructions, check out Camping Field Guide. Share this post, and Ill love you forever. Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+Share on LinkedinShare on Pinterest