Photo via: blog.homedepot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- White painted cabinets simplify a kitchen renovation | Tips and ideas for DIY painted kitchen cabinets | White painted cabinets for a dream farmhouse kitchen makeover | Kitchen remodel on a budget with cabinet refacing for a modern rustic kitchen | designthusiasm.com
- DIY Kitchen Re-Do. Rust-Oleum cabinet resurfacer painted with gray color. Stainless appliances and a hand-made light fixture designed with glass power line insulators. Grey cabinets, with white subway backsplash and white solid surface counter top, and grey porcelain tile floor. Click link for details. http://thedufflefamily.blogspot.com/2014/05/diy-kitchen-makeover.html Gray Cabinets Painted Cabinets Kitchen Makeover DIY Kitchen
- IVAR cabinets with a painted mural on them in blue, white and pink.
- Our current house has an unfinished basement that Ive spent many hours dreaming about renovating into a recreation room. A space where I had an office area, the kids had room to play, and we had space to spread out and watch television. Somewhere tucked away from the rest of the house so that I wouldnt be mortified every time someone popped by. You know, because we live in our living space and all. Which means its always cluttered, my laptop and notes are often sprawled all over the sofa and, because we have an open concept house, everyone gets a nice view of what we had for breakfast if Im not on top of the dishwasher thing. Which is why, after the awful news that our landlord is selling our house, I had to start thinking about what we needed in this next phase of our lives. We made a playroom out of one of the bedrooms upstars and I moved the boys in together. Thats worked moderately well except the boys need way more supervision than I can give when theyre upstairs and Im working in the living room. FASD is fun like that. And thats not likely to change much as they get older. So were looking for a space with a finished basement where I can create an office space, a play room, and a media/family room for all of us to hang out together. Since I live in a small town, the reality is, well take whats out there and make due but a girl can dream, right? [AdSense-B] Here are some of my favorite basement rec rooms that Im pinning away to my Family Room Board these days. (Seriously. What did we do before Pinterest?) I included shopping links (affiliate links…see our full disclosure here) to help you build a similar look. I tried to choose items that were close and the lowest cost when I looked for shopping links. Happy browsing. Love the greys, the navy feature wall and the use of space in this basement from Apartment Therapy sectional || basket || wall clock || plaid pillow || area rug || red chairs We already have a blue sofa. Hmmm, I can see this working for us. This color palette really brightens up what could be a very dark space. Plus, that craft space behind the sofa? Love. drum light || sofa (similar) || ottoman (similar)|| throw || rug || shelving unit How awesome is this open storage under the TV from Thrifty Decor Chick? I think even my guys could tidy up with this amount of storage. baskets || white shelving units || floating shelves Love these gorgeous built ins featured on Houzz. sectional || desk (similar) || desk chair || grey pillow || gold desk lamp || planters Maybe we can squeeze in a bar area like this one featured on Zillow. mercury glass bottles || tray || decorative leaf tray Great media seating area although I worry about how cold leather can get in a basement. Might need to get lots of throws 😉 leather sofa Love the dark ceiling and tin wall in this finished rec room on Houzz. sectional || chair with ottoman || yellow pillow || basket chair || rug || art (similar) Another great ceiling in a finished basement from Houzz. white sectional || red pillows || pool table Love the way they used the area under the stairs to build in the TV and storage at Board and Vellum. And we cant ignore those gorgeous built ins on the back wall, either. sectional || ottoman || rug (similar) || basket || The paint and accent colors make this basement living area from Beach House in the City so light and bright. Love it! sectional || ottoman || chaise || aqua throw || art (similar)|| blue pillows || coral pillows || lamp Are you inspired to remake your basement yet? Pin it to save it!
- Teepee shelf Please contact us for $10 postage in Melbourne. Please be aware that this product may take 1 to 3 weeks to ship depending on order demand at that time. All of our shelves are handmade to order and we endeavour to have the product in your hands as quickly as possible. You can organise a rush order with us for an additional $25. This teepee shaped shelf/ shadow box is an original design from Ah Ah and is handmade from pine. This contemporary design is an amazing way to decorate your childs nursery or bedroom. It can be placed on the wall next to other shadow boxes or shelves and looks great with a garland or bunting draped across it. You can choose from 8 colours to suit the theme of your room. Bright mint, light mint, pink, white, pastel blue, pastel yellow, grey and black. Dimensions: Approximately 56 cm x 34 cm x 10 cm. Unit hangs simply by slipping the top of the triangle over a nail or screw. So easy to hang! You might also like to add 3M picture hanging velcro strips to avoid any further movement. All shelves are handmade and therefore may vary slightly. Feel free to contact us. We would love for you to follow us on Instagram @ahahonline.
- COTTAGE AND VINE: How I accessorize our black countertops, black granite, white cabinets
- How to do a faux zinc finish on metal file cabinets tutorial.
- Have you wondered what all the fuss is about when it comes to chalk paint? Heres a step by step DIY chalk paint tutorial that shows you how to pain furniture. It also shares our favorite parts of chalk paint, and why we would use it again. Have you tried chalk paint before?
- Get four of our unique bathroom prints at a discounted price! These prints are a wonderful, unique addition to your bathroom and are a great conversation piece. • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • FAST PRODUCTION TIME (1-3 BUSINESS DAYS!) WITH INSURED USPS SHIPPING WITH FREE TRACKING! PRINT DETAILS: We use 100% jute burlap with a laminated backing to prolong the life of the print and prevent any fraying of the fabric. We offer our burlap prints in two colors, natural and cream, and can custom cut the print to the following sizes: 5 x 7, 8 x 10, 11 x 14 and 11 x 17. The burlap pictured has been custom cut to 8.5 x 11 but designed to fit best in an 11 x 14” frame with an 8 x 10” mat. If you have any questions about the sizing, please feel free to contact us! All prints are shipped securely in a heavy duty bubble mailer. PLEASE NOTE: This listing is for the PRINT ONLY. This enables you to save money on any shipping costs. This also allows you to truly customize your print by choosing a frame that best suits your personal style. LOVE THE FRAME PICTURED? GREAT! It’s available for purchase here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/214544913/add-a-frame-to-your-burlap-or-cardstock?ref=shop_home_active_5 SHIPPING: Average production time for custom prints is 1-2 business days while standard prints ship within 1 business day. Domestic orders are shipped via USPS and arrive within 2-5 business days of purchase. Please allow 2-3 weeks for standard USPS First Class International orders. NEED YOUR ORDER SOONER? No problem! You can purchase the Rush Shipping Upgrade here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/221979134/rush-shipping-upgrade-priority-mail?ref=shop_home_active_2 PREFER A CUSTOM PRINT? We can absolutely do that for you. If you have any ideas dont hesitate to ask. We’re here to help! E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. MILSOMADE offers a large variety of quality, unique, personalized gifts for every occasion: | Rustic Wedding Décor | Personalized Wedding Gifts | Anniversary Gifts | Engagement Gifts | Housewarming Gifts | Rustic Home Décor | Kitchen Décor | Seasonal Décor | Valentine’s Day Gifts | Holiday Décor | Bridal Shower Gifts | Baby Shower Gifts | Nursery Décor | Birthday Gifts | Gifts for Couples | Gifts for Grandparents |Gifts for Mom |Gifts for Dad |Gifts for Parents| Gifts for Grandma |Gifts for Grandpa |Military Family Gifts | Police Officer Gifts | Law Enforcement Gifts | Firefighter Gifts | FOLLOW US FOR UPDATES & GIVEAWAYS! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/milsomade Instagram: @MilsoMade HEAD BACK TO THE SHOP: milsomade.etsy.com • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
- A great game to hang at your bar or man-cave. Sure to add fun to your parties or tailgates A wonderful gift to use for any holiday, wedding, and birthday. We can customize the bottom sayings to your liking free of charge. The corners are boxed splined with purple heart to add strength and a positive cosmetic look. If you would like a different type of wood, finish, saying, or dimensions please contact me before purchase. – Your Poison, just like Pick your Poison from the bag you choose wha…
- So many stunning gray and white kitchens! Including marble countertops and backsplashes, subway tiles, open shelving, farmhouse sinks, two tone cabinets, and more. Kitchen design inspiration | maisondepax.com
- I’m very excited to finally share with you our new white kitchen! Our home renovation has been a long and crazy journey over the last year, but well worth it. If you missed some of my whiny posts from living and working in the house during the renovation, you can find them here. Be sure … Read More about Our White Kitchen Remodel