Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 25 most gorgeous paint color palettes for kitchen cabinets and beyond. Easily transform your kitchen with these all-time favorite colors and great designer tips! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Learn the secret to transfer Photos to Wood with Mod Podge, its easy when you know how. We have a video tutorial to help you on your way.
- Create a beautiful watercolor flower DIY Sharpie mug that looks like hand painted Anthropologie ceramics! Video tutorial plus tips on durable finishes. – A Piece Of Rainbow http://www.apieceofrainbow.com/watercolor-flower-diy-sharpie-mug/
- Rustic DIY Bookshelf with IKEA Ekby Brackets. Learn how to find wood that actually fits the IKEA brackets! | A Shade Of Teal
- ~Listing is for ONE PAIR = 2 SHUTTERS ! PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION and FAQs BEFORE ORDERING!! Thanks! : ) SHUTTER DETAILS: ~ 3 Board 2 batten style ~ Custom made to order. ~ Made only out of Western Red Cedar (naturally resistant to rot and decay) ~ Pictured 16.5 wide ~ Price is for 3 board shutters 16.5 wide or less. We can cut down to any width you need. ~If you need larger sizes please message us for a custom quote. ~Decorative Clavos Can be added on to your order for $15/set by purchasing this Link https://www.etsy.com/listing/487984840/clavos-decorative-nail-heads-add-on PRICING: Length of shutters ~20-29 – $120 per set ~ 30-39 – $170 per set ~ 40-49 – $210 per set ~ 50-59 – $225 per set ~ 60-69 – $235 per set ~ 70-79 – $280 per set ~ 81-89 – $285 per set (Shutters over 80 will need custom shipping prices) Just send me a message! ~90-99 – $290 per set **PLEASE send us a message for accurate SHIPPING PRICES before placing order. If you overpay on shipping we WILL refund you** Shipping varies significantly by the size of the shutters and location. INSTALLATION: Some homes may require additional tools to install. Mounting Screws are not included. We can countersink holes and provide matching plugs if requested! STAIN OPTIONS: Stain Samples are available by purchasing this link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/468981805/stain-sample?ref=shop_home_active_7 ~We use only exterior decking stains so they last longer and are specifically made for outdoor wood. ~ All stains are easily available at your local home improvement store. ~Cordovan Brown and Black stains will come with several coats of spar urethane to enhance its color. If you do or do not want it added please let me know! We can also add to other colors if requested! ~We do not offer painted shutters at this time. ~If you would like another stain I can get any exterior stain, I just request that you have the name of the stain and brand you would like used. . . . SHIPPING: All orders are custom made please allow the full amount of time for your order to be shipped. We ship UPS Ground and once your order ships the time it gets to you is generally 2-5 business days. Please message us for a custom quote. Shipping varies by location and size of shutters so each package is significantly different. . . . ** In order notes please specify the exact size length you need and if you would like the width cut to a specific size less than 16.5.** If you have any questions or would like a quote just send me a message! I will be happy to help and get back to you within a few minutes! Thanks ! ~ Jacqueline
- This DIY Rustic Wood Sign Tutorial is perfect for creating a lovely personalized piece of art! Makes a fabulous photography and wedding prop.
- Give yourself double the storage by putting a piece of wood on top of two sets of drawers.
- DIY book ledges- 1 – 1×2 piece of wood cut to your desired length. Mine was 24″ (this is your front piece) 2 – 1×4 wood boards also cut to your desired length.
- How To Make A Freezer Paper Transfer.
- Follow this Hand Lettered Wood Sign Tutorial to create a gorgeous custom art piece for your home! Download the FREE SVG file so you can cut it out at home.
- First up is the large metal and wood piece above my fireplace. It came from Kirklands, but isn’t currently available in the lighter finish. You can repaint it though, which is what I did with mine. I get asked about the wreath a lot too. It’s a 24″ grapevine wreath that I simply wired three greenery garlands to
- How To Make Faux Metallic Rubbing Wax! – The Graphics Fairy. Part of the make your own Craft Supplies series! This is a fun technique for making this useful concoction, so that you can easily add a metallic finish to your crafts and DIY Home Decor projects!