Photo via: homemadebycarmona.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to build a pair of modern table top planters. West Elm knock-off
- Designer hairpin-leg furniture can cost an arm and a leg. Luckily, this blogger found a way to mimic the look of hairpin legs on a DIY side table with no welding required. Slightly smaller than the Zara Home original, this handy homemade version makes a perfect rustic-meets-modern plant stand./
- Free building plan for this easy double X console table. Make it longer or shorter to fit your space, and paint or stain it to be more modern or more rustic! Building plan from Hertoolbelt on Remodelaholic.com
- How to make a modern house number sign from square dowels. www.littlehouseoffour.com:
- DIY Modern Dreamcatcher tutorial. I give you step-by-step instructions on how to make a dream catcher using twine, wooden beads and brass hoops. A very easy to complete DIY that anyone can finish. Its simple and elegant.
- How to build a patio dining table. Minimal cuts and only cost $80 to make!! Stain or paint. LOVE this!
- How to make a custom craft table using Ikea Kallax shelves and a tabletop. This is a DIY table that you can make for your craft room. An easy DIY craft tutorial idea.
- If you like making crafts and need a special area to work on your projects, a craft table might come in handy. Thanks to the creative minds and skillful hands of the DIY enthusiasts, now you can build your own craft table right from home. This modern craft table is very …
- Marble side table
- Killer Side Table Refurb | Live Randomly Simple
- DIY Plywood Side Table @themerrythought
- Adding modern home decor pieces to your home will instantly add some style and spunk to any room. Table lamps are so unique these days but can be extremely costly.