Photo via: lushlittlelandscapes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Just when you think youve seen every terra cotta pot idea, someone does THIS!
- DIY Painted Terra Cotta Pot
- Time to plant the herbs…in great chalkboard terra cotta pots. DIY kit from darbysmart has everything you need to make it happen.
- Make a unique planter from old belts and a can or pot ~ Unusual Crafts: Rustic Crafts & Chic Decor
- DIY Reusable Hand Warmers. Make these sweet little gifts that can be used all Winter long. Stop by the blog for the easy step by step how-to!
- Stuff happens, we wont ask why theres a hole in your drywall, but we will give you a step by step on how to get it patched up! Click to view the how-to video, and see step by step insructions.
- Useful in gardens, tomato cages are also ripe for repurposing as pretty plant stands. Cut off the spiky feet with a clipper, then spray-paint the cage gold. Set it on its wide end, and fit a pot inside.
- Umbra Trigg Planter Vases. Use them as a plant pot, a vase to hold flowers or for storing pens or makeup!
- This old enamel pot lid without its pot gets a makeover into a footed tray. Perfect for indoor or outdoor décor and the easiest DIY ever!
- DIY decorative star and Christmas tree crafts upcycled from wine bottle corks. A lovely gift idea thats beautiful on its own or could be used as a pot holder on the kitchen table. Click through for the full tutorial for this home decor project.
- Build this Sawhorse Bookcase with only 3 tools! Free plans and how-to video at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- YES! How-to Homemade Dream Catchers!! – Remember doing this in school!