Photo via: thisheartofmineblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY gilded marble hexagon serving boards for under $5 | tiles painted with gold paint & soft spots put on the underneath- amazing!!
- Check out this beautiful popsicle stick hexagon shelf DIY. Click on image to see more DIY crafts for your home.
- DIY Coasters: Step-by-step Photo Tutorial: great homemade Christmas gifts
- Easy DIY Home Decor Coasters made from Permanent Markers!
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Mini Pallet Coasters @istandarddesign
- DIY Pebble Coasters – DIY coasters that add an outdoor look to your space.
- These DIY Tailgate Party Coasters are easy to make and fun to add to your Super Bowl Party this February. Enjoy the game with this decor craft idea and simple tutorial.
- diy marble and gold accent table.
- How many times do you run across these shaped ottomans and think how difficult it would be to re-upholster them, so you pass them by! Its time for Thrift Store Decor and my talented friends are joini
- Here we have a super easy hand sewn craft for you that will make your house look prettier than ever. Make these applique hexagon patchwork cushions from any fabric you already have at your house. Make sure that the fabric to be used for applique must be printed in bright colors, pictures or any specific pattern that you thin coild look prominent on the plain fabric.
- coasters — time to whip out the paint pens!
- Now I am no stranger to using drop cloth in projects. So what could I make for Drop Cloth Day? I will show you how to make coastal coasters from…