Photo via: johanna-vintage.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do you find that you struggle to keep your home clean and organized? Are you always decluttering, only to start over again a few months later? Then maybe the KonMari method is for you! This post will show you how to use the tips and tricks from The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up to get your clothing clean and organized, once and for all! Theres even a free printable checklist for the entire KonMari method, so you can be sure you dont miss a thing!
- Create a great place for potting plants and gardening chores by building this tough, good-looking potting bench. This one is built from cedar to hold up to years of use outdoors. It looks so good that you might decide to use it as a serving station on your deck or patio, too. FREE PLANS at buildsomething.com
- Create a cozy reading corner with free printable art inspired by the Velveteen Rabbit! Add an assortment of books and this snuggly lounger and you have the perfect spot to read, dream, and imagine. Get the printable today!
- DIY Door Corner Shelf tutorial :: How to turn a door into a corner shelf. Such a neat idea for cool home decor!
- We have been in our new house for going on 4 months now and I am still getting organized. As you can easily imagine, I have a decent amount of clothing and shoes (too much, haha). Keeping it all organized can be a struggle. I like to keep everything I need to get ready in …
- You have a simple craft project that you know you can finish in a few hours. But instead of being productive you end up wasting your time trying to find the things you need. http://craft.ideas2live4.com/2015/08/26/simple-craft-supplies-storage-ideas/ This simple craft table and other craft supplies storage ideas in this gallery solves your organizing problems. Find the storage system that will get your craft station organized now!
- DIY Bathroom Organizer Ideas – Make a really COOL hair tool organizer from a PVC connector – Keep your hot tools off of your countertop – organized and safe via Miss Remi Ashten YouTube
- A secret, secluded place where you can pull back with a glass of wine, a good book and a pile
- A good attractive mirror is one of the keys of interior decor. More often than not it’s the go-to element for a focal point of a room and there’s a good reason for that. Mirrors are often used to make the room seem bigger and lighter as well. There’s little reason to argue why you …
- This is such a helpful tutorial! Good placement can completely change the vibe of the room.
- Learn how to make homemade exfoliating soap that will remove dead skin and leave you feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the day ahead!
- Need clutter solutions? Heres one of the quickest tips to get rid of it. Clearing your home of clutter is one of the first hacks for good organization. Part of a series of organizing tips for homeschool moms — full of great ideas for how to be clutter free!