Photo via: thehappyscraps.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These simple and easy to use owl printable’s will make a statement at your kids birthday party. Easy decoration that includes water bottle labels, cupcake toppers, favour tags and a happy birthday sign. Use these printable ideas to create your own amazing owl themed party.
- 48 Creative Ideas for the 4th of July Decorations Independence Day is the perfect occasion to show how much you love your country, and 4th of July decorations will help you to do it. This article contains simple ideas how to decorate your house and your garden. This process will not take you much time and money, and your guests will be amazed at your creativity.http://glaminati.com/ideas-4th-of-july-decorations/
- You have a simple craft project that you know you can finish in a few hours. But instead of being productive you end up wasting your time trying to find the things you need. http://craft.ideas2live4.com/2015/08/26/simple-craft-supplies-storage-ideas/ This simple craft table and other craft supplies storage ideas in this gallery solves your organizing problems. Find the storage system that will get your craft station organized now!
- DIY Glittery Pink Vases is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about home decor related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share this post to another people via your facebook, pinterest, google plus …
- DIY Projects Made With Paint Sticks – Decorative Letters From Paint Sticks – Best Creative Crafts, Easy DYI Projects You Can Make With Paint Sticks From The Hardware Store – Cool Paint Stick Crafts and Furniture Project Tutorials – Crafty DIY Home Decor Ideas, Wall Art and Furniture That Make Awesome DIY Gifts and Christmas Presents for Friends and Family http://diyjoy.com/diy-projects-paint-sticks
- Get lots of Spring Ideas for the Home here with these beautiful DIY decor and craft ideas and recipes
- Best Country Decor Ideas – Rustic Utensil Holder – Rustic Farmhouse Decor Tutorials and Easy Vintage Shabby Chic Home Decor for Kitchen, Living Room and Bathroom – Creative Country Crafts, Rustic Wall Art and Accessories to Make and Sell http://diyjoy.com/country-decor-ideas
- Karyn’s daughter, Grace, made a cute pine cone bird feeder at daycare last week. This is a clever kids craft idea that I may have to try with my nieces and nephew! In This Post:Pine Cone Bird FeederSupplies NeededInstructions Pine Cone Bird Feeder Supplies Needed Image Source: Camping Field Guide Long Skinny Pine Cone Peanut Butter Birdseed String Instructions To make the pine cone bird feeder: Roll a small skinny pine cone in peanut butter. Then roll the pine cone in birdseed. Attach a string to hang outside and watch the birds! For more detailed instructions, check out Camping Field Guide. Share this post, and Ill love you forever. Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+Share on LinkedinShare on Pinterest
- We love Kallax, formerly Expedit, shelving units for the various sizes and colors to choose from and the friendly price tag. While these shelves from IKEA is relatively simple in design. Most handy homeowners don’t want them to look like cheap and simple furniture in their house and eager to find some ways to refashion…Read More »
- Most of the T&G youll find at home centers and lumberyards is 1×6 or 1×8 spruce. But other wood options and sizes can be special-ordered. Some boards are rough on one face and smooth on the other. Others, like the 1×8 boards used here, have a groove down the middle of one face to give the impression of more, narrower boards. Most stores carry 1×4 beaded ceiling board as well. These tips apply to any of the styles.
- Summer is pouring it on hot and heavy here in Indiana after a much extended and chilly spring. The spring flowers have all but disappeared and our summer flowers are on the verge of bursting into bloom, but not quite yet. I love filling all of the vases, pitchers, mason jars, and milk bottles in the house full of fresh flowers, when I can get them, but as you you can see, our summer flowers are teasing us. They are just about to burst into bloom, but I am impatient and have to find another alternative until they do! A couple of weeks ago I bought some flowers at the grocery store. They were pretty (a bit pricey) and filled the void for about a week. The next week my wonderful hubby pulled over on our way back from the youngest grandson’s t-ball game (watching 2-5 year olds play t-ball is hilarious btw!) and helped me pick wild flowers. They were gorgeous and smelled so good! They are gone now and I haven’t made it back to pick more. So this weekend I broke down and bought some artificial flowers. I know what you’re saying!! No way! Never! Not …
- Including quick workouts, smoothie recipes, pre-workout snack ideas, yoga, how to become a runner, and more.