Photo via: domino.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bruno Tarsia – Brick Walls, Industrial Decor, Industrial Decoration, Industrial Design, Window Wall, Wood Decoration, Wooden Floor, Industrial, Faux Brick Walls, Fake Brick Walls
- CandleHolder, Diy, HomeDécor, Lamp, Mirror, Oyster, OysterShells, Shell, Upcycled Its the first time we share with you some ideas of decorations made from upcycled Oyster shells! Oyster shells are relatively easy to find, you can find some of them directly on beaches, but also you can ask for restaurants if they can keep some
- Easy DIY Desktop Printer Shelf ~ I was frustrated with the amount of space our printer took on the desktop and the wasted space it created underneath. So I created my own inexpensive printer shelf out of an unlikely item that was super easy to make!
- Add a bohemian finishing touch to your dining room interior design with these DIY boho curtain tie backs with wooden beads and handmade tassels! Get the full craft tutorial on Jojotastic.com
- Most people choose to decorate their windows with traditional curtains, blinds, or fabric valances. But finding the perfect covering—one that blocks the sun, ensures a degree of privacy, and matches existing decor—can be tricky. As a solution, some homeowners opt for creating their own alternative window treatments, in the process saving money and injecting personality into their spaces. Check out 12 of our favorite DIY window coverings from around the Web.
- I had a very difficult time finding mirrors that have an antique feel for my house. I do have a few antique mirrors, but couldn’t find exactly what I wanted for my vanity and for the bathroom, so I found some mirrors that were pretty close, but needed some tweaking. I painted this mirror with …
- Dining just got a lot cuter with this DIY low floor table! – sugar and cloth
- Learn how to make a full length mirror from DIY Pete. http://diypete.com/mirror These make great gifts for the special person in your life. woodworking mirror woodframe reclaimedwood
- Instructions for making a cute and functional Key Holder with Plant Shelf and cement planter. diy organize
- floating shelf with built-in lighting DIY
- How to build a round wood framed mirror for less than $50! Rustic, modern farmhouse mirror DIY for a small bathroom makeover! Click to get the free build plans!
- DIY Pallet Furniture Ideas – Best Do It Yourself Projects Made With Wooden Pallets – Indoor and Outdoor, Bedroom, Living Room, Patio. Coffee Table, Couch, Dining Tables, Shelves, Racks and Benches http://diyjoy.com/diy-pallet-furniture-projects