Photo via: secondchancetodream.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: amethyst mirror
- Learn how to make a full length mirror from DIY Pete. http://diypete.com/mirror These make great gifts for the special person in your life. woodworking mirror woodframe reclaimedwood
- CandleHolder, Diy, HomeDécor, Lamp, Mirror, Oyster, OysterShells, Shell, Upcycled Its the first time we share with you some ideas of decorations made from upcycled Oyster shells! Oyster shells are relatively easy to find, you can find some of them directly on beaches, but also you can ask for restaurants if they can keep some
- DIY Wooden Floor Standing Mirror with the most Useful Shelf
- DIY: hanging mirror
- DIY Starburst Mirror | Room Decor | Gift Ideas | Easy Crafts For Kids
- DIY Concrete Vanity Mirror by Ashley Rose of Sugar & Cloth, a top lifestyle blog in Houston, Texas
- How to build a round wood framed mirror for less than $50! Rustic, modern farmhouse mirror DIY for a small bathroom makeover! Click to get the free build plans!
- A good attractive mirror is one of the keys of interior decor. More often than not it’s the go-to element for a focal point of a room and there’s a good reason for that. Mirrors are often used to make the room seem bigger and lighter as well. There’s little reason to argue why you …
- cabinet between sinks in master- I want to do this….not in these colors, but its what I have in mind! builder grade mirror be damned!
- Pottery Barn Knock Off Mirror on iheartnaptime.com
- Distressed Charcoal Scroll Mirror Makeover | blesserhouse.com – How to distress non-wood materials without sanding using Vaseline. This is smart! The lazy girls way to distress. 😉