Photo via: pickystitch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tons of ideas for Halloween costumes on a budget – to get you tricking and treating without breaking the bank!
- 24 Creative Wall Decor Ideas To Make Up Your Home These creative wall decor ideas will totally make up your home! Do you have a blank and large space in one of your rooms? Paintings are not the only solution to fill in this space. A big wall without windows is a great space to fulfill your decor ideas. Explore our pictures for inspiration. Spice up your wall with one of these ideas.http://glaminati.com/creative-wall-decor-ideas/
- Our current house has an unfinished basement that Ive spent many hours dreaming about renovating into a recreation room. A space where I had an office area, the kids had room to play, and we had space to spread out and watch television. Somewhere tucked away from the rest of the house so that I wouldnt be mortified every time someone popped by. You know, because we live in our living space and all. Which means its always cluttered, my laptop and notes are often sprawled all over the sofa and, because we have an open concept house, everyone gets a nice view of what we had for breakfast if Im not on top of the dishwasher thing. Which is why, after the awful news that our landlord is selling our house, I had to start thinking about what we needed in this next phase of our lives. We made a playroom out of one of the bedrooms upstars and I moved the boys in together. Thats worked moderately well except the boys need way more supervision than I can give when theyre upstairs and Im working in the living room. FASD is fun like that. And thats not likely to change much as they get older. So were looking for a space with a finished basement where I can create an office space, a play room, and a media/family room for all of us to hang out together. Since I live in a small town, the reality is, well take whats out there and make due but a girl can dream, right? [AdSense-B] Here are some of my favorite basement rec rooms that Im pinning away to my Family Room Board these days. (Seriously. What did we do before Pinterest?) I included shopping links (affiliate links…see our full disclosure here) to help you build a similar look. I tried to choose items that were close and the lowest cost when I looked for shopping links. Happy browsing. Love the greys, the navy feature wall and the use of space in this basement from Apartment Therapy sectional || basket || wall clock || plaid pillow || area rug || red chairs We already have a blue sofa. Hmmm, I can see this working for us. This color palette really brightens up what could be a very dark space. Plus, that craft space behind the sofa? Love. drum light || sofa (similar) || ottoman (similar)|| throw || rug || shelving unit How awesome is this open storage under the TV from Thrifty Decor Chick? I think even my guys could tidy up with this amount of storage. baskets || white shelving units || floating shelves Love these gorgeous built ins featured on Houzz. sectional || desk (similar) || desk chair || grey pillow || gold desk lamp || planters Maybe we can squeeze in a bar area like this one featured on Zillow. mercury glass bottles || tray || decorative leaf tray Great media seating area although I worry about how cold leather can get in a basement. Might need to get lots of throws 😉 leather sofa Love the dark ceiling and tin wall in this finished rec room on Houzz. sectional || chair with ottoman || yellow pillow || basket chair || rug || art (similar) Another great ceiling in a finished basement from Houzz. white sectional || red pillows || pool table Love the way they used the area under the stairs to build in the TV and storage at Board and Vellum. And we cant ignore those gorgeous built ins on the back wall, either. sectional || ottoman || rug (similar) || basket || The paint and accent colors make this basement living area from Beach House in the City so light and bright. Love it! sectional || ottoman || chaise || aqua throw || art (similar)|| blue pillows || coral pillows || lamp Are you inspired to remake your basement yet? Pin it to save it!
- DEFINITELY need to do this! Great idea.. I have all my stuff just scattered and it would make it more organized! The House of Smiths – Home DIY Blog – Interior Decorating Blog – Decorating on a Budget Blog 1773 242 2 Lindsay Black New ideas for home Correy Smith A pinboard like this would be perfect for my wife. My wife is starting her second year as a 6th grade teacher and she would absolutely love to have a pinboard like this for her class. Since the one that she has doesnt do her well an…
- Great ideas for creating colorful, rustic fall porch decor and outdoor fall decorating ideas. Love the mix of purples and yellows – a fresh take for fall!
- These 12 Dollar Store Decor Hacks are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these GREAT home decor ideas and tips! Now I have great ways to decorate my home a a budget and decorate on a dime! Definitely pinning!
- 20+ favorite easy-to-grow fragrant flowering vines for year-round beauty. Plant them for an arbor, pergola or fence to create gorgeous outdoor rooms!
- Easy 4th of July Outdoor Decorating Ideas | If you are looking for some DIY outdoor decorations for your Independence Day party, this list has lots of simple ideas for patriotic decor that look great and wont cost a lot. to make
- DIY Welcome Mat IKEA Hack is a great inexpensive idea for making your entryway look even better on a budget! Our tutorial is easy to follow and under $5!
- 27 DIY Rustic Decor Ideas for the Home | DIY Rustic Home Decorating on a Budget .
- The first part of creating a dreamy space is deciding on the perfect elements to make your craft room function. These craft room inspirations are gorgeous.
- This old enamel pot lid without its pot gets a makeover into a footed tray. Perfect for indoor or outdoor décor and the easiest DIY ever!