Photo via: thefrugalgirls.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to make your own farmhouse DIY address post! This super easy DIY project will add some serious curb appeal to your home.
- Buy Teal Chevron Burlap Wreath 22 inch front door or accent – outdoor / indoor – Turquoise: Wreaths – Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
- I decided to combine two wreaths I found on Pinterest into one snowflake wreath to fancy up the front door for the Michigan winter
- Painting your front door is one of the easiest ways to boost your curb appeal! Using the right products and picking the right door color is important! ad
- ~Listing is for ONE PAIR = 2 SHUTTERS ! PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION and FAQs BEFORE ORDERING!! Thanks! : ) SHUTTER DETAILS: ~ 3 Board 2 batten style ~ Custom made to order. ~ Made only out of Western Red Cedar (naturally resistant to rot and decay) ~ Pictured 16.5 wide ~ Price is for 3 board shutters 16.5 wide or less. We can cut down to any width you need. ~If you need larger sizes please message us for a custom quote. ~Decorative Clavos Can be added on to your order for $15/set by purchasing this Link https://www.etsy.com/listing/487984840/clavos-decorative-nail-heads-add-on PRICING: Length of shutters ~20-29 – $120 per set ~ 30-39 – $170 per set ~ 40-49 – $210 per set ~ 50-59 – $225 per set ~ 60-69 – $235 per set ~ 70-79 – $280 per set ~ 81-89 – $285 per set (Shutters over 80 will need custom shipping prices) Just send me a message! ~90-99 – $290 per set **PLEASE send us a message for accurate SHIPPING PRICES before placing order. If you overpay on shipping we WILL refund you** Shipping varies significantly by the size of the shutters and location. INSTALLATION: Some homes may require additional tools to install. Mounting Screws are not included. We can countersink holes and provide matching plugs if requested! STAIN OPTIONS: Stain Samples are available by purchasing this link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/468981805/stain-sample?ref=shop_home_active_7 ~We use only exterior decking stains so they last longer and are specifically made for outdoor wood. ~ All stains are easily available at your local home improvement store. ~Cordovan Brown and Black stains will come with several coats of spar urethane to enhance its color. If you do or do not want it added please let me know! We can also add to other colors if requested! ~We do not offer painted shutters at this time. ~If you would like another stain I can get any exterior stain, I just request that you have the name of the stain and brand you would like used. . . . SHIPPING: All orders are custom made please allow the full amount of time for your order to be shipped. We ship UPS Ground and once your order ships the time it gets to you is generally 2-5 business days. Please message us for a custom quote. Shipping varies by location and size of shutters so each package is significantly different. . . . ** In order notes please specify the exact size length you need and if you would like the width cut to a specific size less than 16.5.** If you have any questions or would like a quote just send me a message! I will be happy to help and get back to you within a few minutes! Thanks ! ~ Jacqueline
- This extra large monogram planter will add some beautiful color to your front walkway! Built with cedar to withstand watering and weathering, plus you can easily re-plant when this seasons blooms are done. Tutorial from Ellery Designs on http://Remodelaholic.com.
- This extra large monogram planter will add some beautiful color to your front walkway! Built with cedar to withstand watering and weathering, plus you can easily re-plant when this seasons blooms are done. Tutorial from Ellery Designs on Remodelaholic.com.
- Our current house has an unfinished basement that Ive spent many hours dreaming about renovating into a recreation room. A space where I had an office area, the kids had room to play, and we had space to spread out and watch television. Somewhere tucked away from the rest of the house so that I wouldnt be mortified every time someone popped by. You know, because we live in our living space and all. Which means its always cluttered, my laptop and notes are often sprawled all over the sofa and, because we have an open concept house, everyone gets a nice view of what we had for breakfast if Im not on top of the dishwasher thing. Which is why, after the awful news that our landlord is selling our house, I had to start thinking about what we needed in this next phase of our lives. We made a playroom out of one of the bedrooms upstars and I moved the boys in together. Thats worked moderately well except the boys need way more supervision than I can give when theyre upstairs and Im working in the living room. FASD is fun like that. And thats not likely to change much as they get older. So were looking for a space with a finished basement where I can create an office space, a play room, and a media/family room for all of us to hang out together. Since I live in a small town, the reality is, well take whats out there and make due but a girl can dream, right? [AdSense-B] Here are some of my favorite basement rec rooms that Im pinning away to my Family Room Board these days. (Seriously. What did we do before Pinterest?) I included shopping links (affiliate links…see our full disclosure here) to help you build a similar look. I tried to choose items that were close and the lowest cost when I looked for shopping links. Happy browsing. Love the greys, the navy feature wall and the use of space in this basement from Apartment Therapy sectional || basket || wall clock || plaid pillow || area rug || red chairs We already have a blue sofa. Hmmm, I can see this working for us. This color palette really brightens up what could be a very dark space. Plus, that craft space behind the sofa? Love. drum light || sofa (similar) || ottoman (similar)|| throw || rug || shelving unit How awesome is this open storage under the TV from Thrifty Decor Chick? I think even my guys could tidy up with this amount of storage. baskets || white shelving units || floating shelves Love these gorgeous built ins featured on Houzz. sectional || desk (similar) || desk chair || grey pillow || gold desk lamp || planters Maybe we can squeeze in a bar area like this one featured on Zillow. mercury glass bottles || tray || decorative leaf tray Great media seating area although I worry about how cold leather can get in a basement. Might need to get lots of throws 😉 leather sofa Love the dark ceiling and tin wall in this finished rec room on Houzz. sectional || chair with ottoman || yellow pillow || basket chair || rug || art (similar) Another great ceiling in a finished basement from Houzz. white sectional || red pillows || pool table Love the way they used the area under the stairs to build in the TV and storage at Board and Vellum. And we cant ignore those gorgeous built ins on the back wall, either. sectional || ottoman || rug (similar) || basket || The paint and accent colors make this basement living area from Beach House in the City so light and bright. Love it! sectional || ottoman || chaise || aqua throw || art (similar)|| blue pillows || coral pillows || lamp Are you inspired to remake your basement yet? Pin it to save it!
- How to Add Curb Appeal 4 easy tips to do now refreshrestyle.com
- DIY Wood Slat Sign with Frame – this pretty rustic wood sign is an easy home decor project. Perfect for hanging seasonal wreaths! via creationsbykara.com
- This handcrafted mail organizer and key holder is a beautiful rustic and functional piece for any home. Each organizer measures 12 inches wide and 6 inches in height. The box is 2.5 inches in depth. Comes equipped with 2 key hooks. Hardware for hanging each box is attached. It is large enough to accommodate a variety of letters, magazines and small packages. Mailbox comes fully assembled. Simply open the package and hang on the wall. Each design is hand sanded and stained to add an even more rustic appeal. STAY IN TOUCH ———————- Facebook www.facebook.com/deanpennandpaper Pinterest www.pinterest.com Deanpennpins Instagram DeanPenn
- Summer is pouring it on hot and heavy here in Indiana after a much extended and chilly spring. The spring flowers have all but disappeared and our summer flowers are on the verge of bursting into bloom, but not quite yet. I love filling all of the vases, pitchers, mason jars, and milk bottles in the house full of fresh flowers, when I can get them, but as you you can see, our summer flowers are teasing us. They are just about to burst into bloom, but I am impatient and have to find another alternative until they do! A couple of weeks ago I bought some flowers at the grocery store. They were pretty (a bit pricey) and filled the void for about a week. The next week my wonderful hubby pulled over on our way back from the youngest grandson’s t-ball game (watching 2-5 year olds play t-ball is hilarious btw!) and helped me pick wild flowers. They were gorgeous and smelled so good! They are gone now and I haven’t made it back to pick more. So this weekend I broke down and bought some artificial flowers. I know what you’re saying!! No way! Never! Not …