Photo via: ana-white.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Acid Stain Concrete. Applying acid stain to concrete can give new life to plain, and otherwise dull looking surfaces. Acid stains can give concrete a look of deep marbling, along with a color unlike any other type of available…
- How to build a patio dining table. Minimal cuts and only cost $80 to make!! Stain or paint. LOVE this!
- Answer: one 4 x 4 coffee table. My stain is currently oxidizing so its not finished yet, but I thought Id show you the giant coffee table my lover and I built. I decided to try out the restoration hardware one in case you couldnt tell 😉 Building myself gave me the exact dimensions I needed to work with my existing sectional and I reeeaaally love that it only cost around $40 to make!
- Embroidery hoops and tacks. Paint or stain them to your liking and WOW! from Jess @ Hilly Country Homebody!
- Free building plan for this easy double X console table. Make it longer or shorter to fit your space, and paint or stain it to be more modern or more rustic! Building plan from Hertoolbelt on Remodelaholic.com
- ~Listing is for ONE PAIR = 2 SHUTTERS ! PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION and FAQs BEFORE ORDERING!! Thanks! : ) SHUTTER DETAILS: ~ 3 Board 2 batten style ~ Custom made to order. ~ Made only out of Western Red Cedar (naturally resistant to rot and decay) ~ Pictured 16.5 wide ~ Price is for 3 board shutters 16.5 wide or less. We can cut down to any width you need. ~If you need larger sizes please message us for a custom quote. ~Decorative Clavos Can be added on to your order for $15/set by purchasing this Link https://www.etsy.com/listing/487984840/clavos-decorative-nail-heads-add-on PRICING: Length of shutters ~20-29 – $120 per set ~ 30-39 – $170 per set ~ 40-49 – $210 per set ~ 50-59 – $225 per set ~ 60-69 – $235 per set ~ 70-79 – $280 per set ~ 81-89 – $285 per set (Shutters over 80 will need custom shipping prices) Just send me a message! ~90-99 – $290 per set **PLEASE send us a message for accurate SHIPPING PRICES before placing order. If you overpay on shipping we WILL refund you** Shipping varies significantly by the size of the shutters and location. INSTALLATION: Some homes may require additional tools to install. Mounting Screws are not included. We can countersink holes and provide matching plugs if requested! STAIN OPTIONS: Stain Samples are available by purchasing this link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/468981805/stain-sample?ref=shop_home_active_7 ~We use only exterior decking stains so they last longer and are specifically made for outdoor wood. ~ All stains are easily available at your local home improvement store. ~Cordovan Brown and Black stains will come with several coats of spar urethane to enhance its color. If you do or do not want it added please let me know! We can also add to other colors if requested! ~We do not offer painted shutters at this time. ~If you would like another stain I can get any exterior stain, I just request that you have the name of the stain and brand you would like used. . . . SHIPPING: All orders are custom made please allow the full amount of time for your order to be shipped. We ship UPS Ground and once your order ships the time it gets to you is generally 2-5 business days. Please message us for a custom quote. Shipping varies by location and size of shutters so each package is significantly different. . . . ** In order notes please specify the exact size length you need and if you would like the width cut to a specific size less than 16.5.** If you have any questions or would like a quote just send me a message! I will be happy to help and get back to you within a few minutes! Thanks ! ~ Jacqueline
- Easy DIY Chunky Throw Blankets! • See how affordable and easy these are to make yourself with these great tutorials and DIY projects from talented bloggers!
- How To Make Faux Metallic Rubbing Wax! – The Graphics Fairy. Part of the make your own Craft Supplies series! This is a fun technique for making this useful concoction, so that you can easily add a metallic finish to your crafts and DIY Home Decor projects!
- DIY Modern Dreamcatcher tutorial. I give you step-by-step instructions on how to make a dream catcher using twine, wooden beads and brass hoops. A very easy to complete DIY that anyone can finish. Its simple and elegant.
- Have you wondered what all the fuss is about when it comes to chalk paint? Heres a step by step DIY chalk paint tutorial that shows you how to pain furniture. It also shares our favorite parts of chalk paint, and why we would use it again. Have you tried chalk paint before?
- How to apply Rust-Oleum RockSolid Metallic Garage Floor Coating. Step by step photo tutorial makes this an easy DIY process sponsored
- How to apply Rust-Oleum RockSolid Metallic Garage Floor Coating. Step by step photo tutorial makes this an easy DIY process