Photo via: sugarandcloth.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Minimalist Flower Wall Hang by Ashley Rose of Sugar & Cloth, a top lifestyle blog in Houston, Texas
- An Abstract DIY Modern Low Bench by Lifestyle and DIY blogger, Ashley Rose of Sugar & Cloth
- SERIOUSLY AMAZING! DIY vanity update using a concrete overly for under twenty bucks! diyvanity concretecountertop Full tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- Diy Structured Pleat Lumbar Pillow by Sugar & Cloth, an award winning DIY, home decor, and recipes blog.
- Dont be afraid to offset crisp neutrals by painting your bathroom vanity with a pop of colour. PaintWithPREMIER DIY Colour: Pistachio-PR16E23
- I had a very difficult time finding mirrors that have an antique feel for my house. I do have a few antique mirrors, but couldn’t find exactly what I wanted for my vanity and for the bathroom, so I found some mirrors that were pretty close, but needed some tweaking. I painted this mirror with …
- A guest bathroom renovation with a bold floral Anthropologie shower curtain, white planked walls, dark painted vanity, vintage white sink, copper mirror, and vintage first aid kits.
- DIY girl room furniture and home decor ideas that give you plenty of sugar, lots of spice, and of course a dose of everything nice. Check out the top ten girl room decor ideas for your home.
- This DIY Lime Mint Sugar Scrub smells like a vacation in a jar! Great gift idea! Rich, moisturizing coconut oil mixed with exfoliating sugar not only feels fabulous but gets rid of flaky skin in a jiffy! www.settingforfour.com
- Get Glowing! A Practically Free DIY Face Scrub This glow inducing recipe is all too easy, you probably already own all of the ingredients and is as follows: In a small bowl mix One tablespoon of brown sugar A generous squeeze of honey A teaspoon of olive oil Mix until its one unified,
- DIY mid century planters | sugar & cloth
- CandleHolder, Diy, HomeDécor, Lamp, Mirror, Oyster, OysterShells, Shell, Upcycled Its the first time we share with you some ideas of decorations made from upcycled Oyster shells! Oyster shells are relatively easy to find, you can find some of them directly on beaches, but also you can ask for restaurants if they can keep some