Photo via: ana-white.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a built-in bench with hidden storage — perfect for transforming a closet into a reading nook! Includes steps and details.
- Beautifully Organized: Inspiring Entryways | These ideas to organize your entry way is the storage solution your space needs. As the first thing you come into contact with every time you step through your front door, organizing your entryway is a great way to jumpstart a cleaner, more organized new year
- Star Trim Closet Door DIY (click through for tutorial)
- Great for a closet door
- See my new coat closet makeover and how I gave it more updated look. It was so dreary before, and now its a pretty place to look each time I open the door.
- Rustic Industrial European Square Horseshoe Sliding Steel Barn Wood Door Closet Hardware Track FREE SHIPPING by TheWhiteShanty on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/204750411/rustic-industrial-european-square
- Our Love and Our Blessing: in love with our Closet
- Before I show you my favorite pins this week, I wanted to share a few things with you. First of all, in 18 days, I will be on my way to Nicaragua! I absolutely cannot believe it, and I am so excited!! I hope you will follow me along on my trip. I cannot wait to share my stories with you. Secondly, I wanted to let you know that I guest posted over at 30DaysBlog yesterday as part of Mique’s “Funner in the Summer” series. I meant to tell you yesterday, but I forgot. The summer craft that I shared is something that my son, Luke, thought was a “blogworthy” craft. You can check it out here: Lastly, I wanted to let you know that later today I am going to share my Master Closet reveal! Woohoo!!! I am so excited! So be sure to come back later today and check it out! ******************************** Now for my favorite pins from this week! Enjoy!
- Wall chess. Awesome thing for by the front door to play an on going game with the house
- Front entry with grey tile and hardwood stairs. Raised bungalow front hall. Transom window above front door. Jar lights.
- DOOR WITH HOLES IN IT…PAINTED WHITE WITH LIGHTS BEHIND IT! LOVE THIS
- Clothes wardrobe is something that is a necessity in every home and people mostly places it in the bedroom, so here we are showing an idea to create it with your own hands. There is no door on it, the whole wardrobe is open and there is a space for hanging the clothes.