Photo via: 1001pallets.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This four season hand and fingerprint tree is a DIY keepsake craft and gift that kids can make. A unique handmade gift idea for Christmas, Mothers Day, Fathers Day or any other occasion. Learn how to make your own with the easy to follow tutorial. Make one with your kids today!
- How To flock your Christmas Tree on At Home With Kristyn Cole
- DIY decorative star and Christmas tree crafts upcycled from wine bottle corks. A lovely gift idea thats beautiful on its own or could be used as a pot holder on the kitchen table. Click through for the full tutorial for this home decor project.
- Neutral and Elegant Christmas Home Tour and decorating tips – see my festive glam front porch, foyer, family room, dining room & Christmas tree.
- Table top Christmas trees are a perfect way to add festive decor to small spaces. The Martha Stewart Living Holiday Collections are available exclusively at @homedecorators.
- green easter tablescape dollar tree
- Vintage tree toppers become modern holiday bling when grouped under a glass cloche with LED lights.
- Tree Stump Chalkboard using Martha Stewart MINT chalkboard paint, Delineateyourdwelling.com
- Hall tree Made with a repurposed Bi-fold door and a handmade base with drawer
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- A simple and affordable faux succulent candle centerpiece that takes less than 10 minutes to make. Most supplies can be purchased at The Dollar Tree.
- modern tree stump planter