Photo via: auntpeaches.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Aunt Peaches: How to Remove Candle Wax From Glass Containers. It works! I used it to remove wax from crystal candlesticks but instead of adding boiling water for 15 minutes, I just dipped a paper towel in the boiling water and held it against the wax on the candlestick. After 30 seconds, the wax came off! And there was no damage to the crystal.
- Coral Roses and Daisy Floral Lantern Swag by 4Seasonsflorals on Etsy
- Prospect Cottage and its garden on the shingle spit of Dungeness in Kent could not have been more of a contrast to the previous three gardens we had visited on our holiday. Pashley Manor, Great Dixter and Sissinghurst all artfully conjured up what most of us would think of as true English gardens; roses in…
- coffee bean makeup organizer @Kat Ellis Geissel haha I can see us doing this!
- DIY Pallet Wood Coffee Mug Holder
- STEPS | DIY Wood Slab Hairpin leg Coffee table ISPYDIY
- DIY outdoor coffee table. Excellent beginner woodworking project. Build it for under $15!
- Repurposed vintage drum into a coffee table!
- Candle Koozie- craft- diy- koozie for a candle- using a sweater to make a candle koozie- winter coffee table styling- tips on styling a coffee table
- We bought the LACK Ikea coffee table and put in together. I bought some wood from Home Depot and had it cut into 5 pieces of wood 46.5 inches long, and 5.5 inches wide.
- 20. Build a narrow sofa table to place behind your couch! Perfect for drinks when theres no room for a coffee table. | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- Recipe | COLD Brew Coffee & Whipped Cream ~ How to make it using a French Press … drinks beverage favorite