Photo via: shanty-2-chic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Masculine home Office with patriotic decor. World Wall clocks, Antique desk in Telegram gray, and shelves with so much to see. Love this sophisticated, industrial office!
- Teepee shelf Please contact us for $10 postage in Melbourne. Please be aware that this product may take 1 to 3 weeks to ship depending on order demand at that time. All of our shelves are handmade to order and we endeavour to have the product in your hands as quickly as possible. You can organise a rush order with us for an additional $25. This teepee shaped shelf/ shadow box is an original design from Ah Ah and is handmade from pine. This contemporary design is an amazing way to decorate your childs nursery or bedroom. It can be placed on the wall next to other shadow boxes or shelves and looks great with a garland or bunting draped across it. You can choose from 8 colours to suit the theme of your room. Bright mint, light mint, pink, white, pastel blue, pastel yellow, grey and black. Dimensions: Approximately 56 cm x 34 cm x 10 cm. Unit hangs simply by slipping the top of the triangle over a nail or screw. So easy to hang! You might also like to add 3M picture hanging velcro strips to avoid any further movement. All shelves are handmade and therefore may vary slightly. Feel free to contact us. We would love for you to follow us on Instagram @ahahonline.
- No More Junk Drawer: Charming DIY Wall Shelves
- Mudroom with built-in bench seat, wainscoting beadboard wall with hook rail, and neighboring tall cubby shelves with baskets
- How To Embellish and Attach Plush Dolls To Deco Mesh Wreaths by Julie Siomacco of SouthernCharmWreaths.com
- How to reupholster dining chairs and attach piping. Full tutorial at sawdustsisters.com
- This is THE BEST way to attach photos to canvas with Mod Podge. Its easy!
- Karyn’s daughter, Grace, made a cute pine cone bird feeder at daycare last week. This is a clever kids craft idea that I may have to try with my nieces and nephew! In This Post:Pine Cone Bird FeederSupplies NeededInstructions Pine Cone Bird Feeder Supplies Needed Image Source: Camping Field Guide Long Skinny Pine Cone Peanut Butter Birdseed String Instructions To make the pine cone bird feeder: Roll a small skinny pine cone in peanut butter. Then roll the pine cone in birdseed. Attach a string to hang outside and watch the birds! For more detailed instructions, check out Camping Field Guide. Share this post, and Ill love you forever. Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+Share on LinkedinShare on Pinterest
- Water closets dont have to be boring. Take the focus off the toilet with tile, (faux) marble shelves, and art. This entire graphic glam bathroom makeover is a must see.
- Got an old suitcase just waiting to be used for something special? How to build suitcase shelves, step by step, and hang them up for a vintage decorative look in your homes living space. Vintage home decor DIY project!
- DIY hanging shelves. Click on image to see more DIY home decor projects and ideas.
- How to Add a Shelf to an IKEA Expedit – 4 shelves for only $20! | www.allthingsgd.com