Photo via: grandmashousediy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- After 15 months of renovation we have finally moved into my grandmas 100 year old farm house! Before and afters gallery!
- Before and after gallery after fifteen months of renovation remodeling a 100 year old farm house in northern Minnesota. House tour, home decor, interior design, house decorating. The hall.
- The Sonoma Aztec Rug in this stunning master bedroom reveal from @alexandraevjen and @decorist. See more pics (including a few of Alex Evjens adorable dog) through our bio! | Photo: Alex Ejven.
- Today’s edition of “Lauren just can’t leave well enough alone”: painting upholstery. Remember that whole back and forth debating about whether or not to paint our upholstered headboard? UPDATE: See the full master bedroom makeover reveal + source list here! Yep. I did it. And y’all. I was straight up skeeeeeeeeeered the entire time IRead more
- Kitchen reveal at the Grandmas House DIY home tour! 15 months of renovation, remodeling a custom country kitchen with a cast iron sink after a full gut.
- Before I show you my favorite pins this week, I wanted to share a few things with you. First of all, in 18 days, I will be on my way to Nicaragua! I absolutely cannot believe it, and I am so excited!! I hope you will follow me along on my trip. I cannot wait to share my stories with you. Secondly, I wanted to let you know that I guest posted over at 30DaysBlog yesterday as part of Mique’s “Funner in the Summer” series. I meant to tell you yesterday, but I forgot. The summer craft that I shared is something that my son, Luke, thought was a “blogworthy” craft. You can check it out here: Lastly, I wanted to let you know that later today I am going to share my Master Closet reveal! Woohoo!!! I am so excited! So be sure to come back later today and check it out! ******************************** Now for my favorite pins from this week! Enjoy!
- Our current house has an unfinished basement that Ive spent many hours dreaming about renovating into a recreation room. A space where I had an office area, the kids had room to play, and we had space to spread out and watch television. Somewhere tucked away from the rest of the house so that I wouldnt be mortified every time someone popped by. You know, because we live in our living space and all. Which means its always cluttered, my laptop and notes are often sprawled all over the sofa and, because we have an open concept house, everyone gets a nice view of what we had for breakfast if Im not on top of the dishwasher thing. Which is why, after the awful news that our landlord is selling our house, I had to start thinking about what we needed in this next phase of our lives. We made a playroom out of one of the bedrooms upstars and I moved the boys in together. Thats worked moderately well except the boys need way more supervision than I can give when theyre upstairs and Im working in the living room. FASD is fun like that. And thats not likely to change much as they get older. So were looking for a space with a finished basement where I can create an office space, a play room, and a media/family room for all of us to hang out together. Since I live in a small town, the reality is, well take whats out there and make due but a girl can dream, right? [AdSense-B] Here are some of my favorite basement rec rooms that Im pinning away to my Family Room Board these days. (Seriously. What did we do before Pinterest?) I included shopping links (affiliate links…see our full disclosure here) to help you build a similar look. I tried to choose items that were close and the lowest cost when I looked for shopping links. Happy browsing. Love the greys, the navy feature wall and the use of space in this basement from Apartment Therapy sectional || basket || wall clock || plaid pillow || area rug || red chairs We already have a blue sofa. Hmmm, I can see this working for us. This color palette really brightens up what could be a very dark space. Plus, that craft space behind the sofa? Love. drum light || sofa (similar) || ottoman (similar)|| throw || rug || shelving unit How awesome is this open storage under the TV from Thrifty Decor Chick? I think even my guys could tidy up with this amount of storage. baskets || white shelving units || floating shelves Love these gorgeous built ins featured on Houzz. sectional || desk (similar) || desk chair || grey pillow || gold desk lamp || planters Maybe we can squeeze in a bar area like this one featured on Zillow. mercury glass bottles || tray || decorative leaf tray Great media seating area although I worry about how cold leather can get in a basement. Might need to get lots of throws 😉 leather sofa Love the dark ceiling and tin wall in this finished rec room on Houzz. sectional || chair with ottoman || yellow pillow || basket chair || rug || art (similar) Another great ceiling in a finished basement from Houzz. white sectional || red pillows || pool table Love the way they used the area under the stairs to build in the TV and storage at Board and Vellum. And we cant ignore those gorgeous built ins on the back wall, either. sectional || ottoman || rug (similar) || basket || The paint and accent colors make this basement living area from Beach House in the City so light and bright. Love it! sectional || ottoman || chaise || aqua throw || art (similar)|| blue pillows || coral pillows || lamp Are you inspired to remake your basement yet? Pin it to save it!
- • So excited to share my office/craftroom / second bedroom reveal with you! The entire process took a few months because of how many different things needed
- Master bedroom reveal repurposed shutters for head board
- Project Allen Designs Master Bedroom Reveal!
- The Kitchen Renovation Before and After – The Makerista
- When I was a child, I dreamed of having starry bedroom after turning off the lights. My dream comes true when I decide to decorate my house with some lights. It is amazing to see so many stars in my room when it is dark. Are you interested in decorating your home with significant lights?[Read the Rest]