Photo via: awonderfulthought.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Summer is pouring it on hot and heavy here in Indiana after a much extended and chilly spring. The spring flowers have all but disappeared and our summer flowers are on the verge of bursting into bloom, but not quite yet. I love filling all of the vases, pitchers, mason jars, and milk bottles in the house full of fresh flowers, when I can get them, but as you you can see, our summer flowers are teasing us. They are just about to burst into bloom, but I am impatient and have to find another alternative until they do! A couple of weeks ago I bought some flowers at the grocery store. They were pretty (a bit pricey) and filled the void for about a week. The next week my wonderful hubby pulled over on our way back from the youngest grandson’s t-ball game (watching 2-5 year olds play t-ball is hilarious btw!) and helped me pick wild flowers. They were gorgeous and smelled so good! They are gone now and I haven’t made it back to pick more. So this weekend I broke down and bought some artificial flowers. I know what you’re saying!! No way! Never! Not …
- Before I show you my favorite pins this week, I wanted to share a few things with you. First of all, in 18 days, I will be on my way to Nicaragua! I absolutely cannot believe it, and I am so excited!! I hope you will follow me along on my trip. I cannot wait to share my stories with you. Secondly, I wanted to let you know that I guest posted over at 30DaysBlog yesterday as part of Mique’s “Funner in the Summer” series. I meant to tell you yesterday, but I forgot. The summer craft that I shared is something that my son, Luke, thought was a “blogworthy” craft. You can check it out here: Lastly, I wanted to let you know that later today I am going to share my Master Closet reveal! Woohoo!!! I am so excited! So be sure to come back later today and check it out! ******************************** Now for my favorite pins from this week! Enjoy!
- Dress up your wagon (or your mantel!) for summer with this printable USA banner (sponsored by @radioflyerbrand)
- Where to Find an Inexpensive Couch | An Exercise in Frugality Couches an sectionals can be really expensive, but there are a few places you may not have thought of to get a gorgeous couch at a great discount! Seriously, one of these will surprise you!
- How to Hide Electronics on a Mantel | Blesser House
- Get four of our unique bathroom prints at a discounted price! These prints are a wonderful, unique addition to your bathroom and are a great conversation piece. • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • FAST PRODUCTION TIME (1-3 BUSINESS DAYS!) WITH INSURED USPS SHIPPING WITH FREE TRACKING! PRINT DETAILS: We use 100% jute burlap with a laminated backing to prolong the life of the print and prevent any fraying of the fabric. We offer our burlap prints in two colors, natural and cream, and can custom cut the print to the following sizes: 5 x 7, 8 x 10, 11 x 14 and 11 x 17. The burlap pictured has been custom cut to 8.5 x 11 but designed to fit best in an 11 x 14” frame with an 8 x 10” mat. If you have any questions about the sizing, please feel free to contact us! All prints are shipped securely in a heavy duty bubble mailer. PLEASE NOTE: This listing is for the PRINT ONLY. This enables you to save money on any shipping costs. This also allows you to truly customize your print by choosing a frame that best suits your personal style. LOVE THE FRAME PICTURED? GREAT! It’s available for purchase here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/214544913/add-a-frame-to-your-burlap-or-cardstock?ref=shop_home_active_5 SHIPPING: Average production time for custom prints is 1-2 business days while standard prints ship within 1 business day. Domestic orders are shipped via USPS and arrive within 2-5 business days of purchase. Please allow 2-3 weeks for standard USPS First Class International orders. NEED YOUR ORDER SOONER? No problem! You can purchase the Rush Shipping Upgrade here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/221979134/rush-shipping-upgrade-priority-mail?ref=shop_home_active_2 PREFER A CUSTOM PRINT? We can absolutely do that for you. If you have any ideas dont hesitate to ask. We’re here to help! E-mail us at email@example.com for more information. MILSOMADE offers a large variety of quality, unique, personalized gifts for every occasion: | Rustic Wedding Décor | Personalized Wedding Gifts | Anniversary Gifts | Engagement Gifts | Housewarming Gifts | Rustic Home Décor | Kitchen Décor | Seasonal Décor | Valentine’s Day Gifts | Holiday Décor | Bridal Shower Gifts | Baby Shower Gifts | Nursery Décor | Birthday Gifts | Gifts for Couples | Gifts for Grandparents |Gifts for Mom |Gifts for Dad |Gifts for Parents| Gifts for Grandma |Gifts for Grandpa |Military Family Gifts | Police Officer Gifts | Law Enforcement Gifts | Firefighter Gifts | FOLLOW US FOR UPDATES & GIVEAWAYS! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/milsomade Instagram: @MilsoMade HEAD BACK TO THE SHOP: milsomade.etsy.com • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
- Winter Mantel | Create Craft Love
- I am up late getting ready to leave for California in the morning. I am still so amazed at how many amazing opportunities have come my way because of this blog. I am going on a harvest tour to see how all of those little pomegranate seeds make that glorious juice. We are going to […]
- I like faux plants and I can not lie so I thought it would be fun to do a lil ole round up of faux plants in our house – Bower Power
- I use a lot of iron on transfers for projects here as well as the ones I do over on Graphics Fairy DIY. I often get emails and questions about the easiest way to flip an image – and it’s so easy that you probably already know how… but I thought I’d share just in case. …
- I thought this was funny and mean… but yeah, a little slowgoing. Ultimately a pretty rough show, really. Interesting and telling that people have been generally negative about it. w/ Bridget Egan for the first four episodes (HBOGO)
- Think a happy thought and then think of people who make you happy. Then check @fourcheekymonkeys and feel happiness run through your body – her home will inspire you for a happier place. The colours, the space, creativity and love put into her rooms would make any kid happy